Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wow, it's been almost a week since I last blogged! Time is just flying by... I think with all the crazy wind and weather this last week, the days flew away with the wind!

This week the most significant thing that has happened is that I have absolutely fallen 100% back in love with working out. I am in that "addicted" kind of place. It is wonderful. The scale isn't moving much... but I think that may be muscle toning up first... hopefully... because I am doing everything right. Lots of water, healthier food choices, and of course lots of working out. I got 5 days straight in last week... took Friday off. I went to the gym this morning. Then, cleaned ALL day... which was much like an all day work out. Next week I am going to cut the calories way back in hopes of getting the scale moving. I am feeling wonderful. Better than I have in a long time. I am more revitalized every morning when I wake up, I have more and more energy every day too. Today is obviously a testimony to that fact...

At work this week I had a student who struggles daily to read, focus or anything of the sorts, have an AMAZING week. It made me feel awesome at the end of this week when this student read me their entire reading test, and, ACE it! I hope they keep it up through this next week... I know they felt good about their week and I was so proud of this student.

Okay, I do have more to say... but I am so going to fall asleep sitting here... I am exhausted! Off to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .