Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dancing no more...

I went out last night, as I had mentioned I was going to. I was surrounded with tons of fun company... many of my favorite people. However I found myself drinking so I could let loose and enjoy the place itself... I don't know what my hold up is. Well, that may be a lie... I may have figured it out. Anyway, drinking it fun didn't work. Dancing gave me a headache from all the flashing lights... hmmm... I think I just no longer enjoy that scene. I did enjoy hanging out with so many awesome people and talking however. So, long story short... I love you all, I have tried and tried, but I do not enjoy going to "The Moon". :( My apologies.

In other news... I spent a large portion of today organizing my finances and I kept hitting dead ends. I am not excited about where things are, but I am optimistic about where things will be since I am getting things straight and motivated to make wise choices from here on out.

In the end, I have really enjoyed my weekend. Relaxing, making forward movement in my goals, spending time with friends and lastly... not going into school! Yeah!

Tomorrow I am going back to the gym! So exciting! :) I am kind of excited about this... kind of blah. It is always so hard getting back into the swing of things. But, once I get going I fall back in love with it! And so... I am off! Have a wonderful week all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .