Thursday, January 14, 2010

Plans, plans, plans...

I have nothing terribly exciting to report today, as I spent 8 hours straight stuck in a building with no windows to the outside world. During these oh so stimulating 8 hours I was talked at and talked at about some business that doesn't really make sense to me.... Hmm... oh well.

In other news... went to dinner at Chili's to support the PTO. It is always fun to see the kids outside of school for these kinds of events. And... a yummy dinner to boot.

Tomorrow I need to do a few things. A) Get back on the healthy food since today was horrible...
B) Workout, C) Take my dog to the park... she has pent up energy and it is my fault! :(

I am starting to make plans... nothing huge. But plans, which excite me... new and exciting things to do, weekend plans, weeknight plans, SPRING BREAK plans! :) Those excite me the most...
It looks like I am going to Texas, and I am really excited. I have father/daughter dance pics coming up, and all of that money is going to get stashed away to make this trip possible. Somewhere fun and new. Now... what to do with Kiwi for almost a week... anyone know of a good boarding place for dogs?

Okay, I always say I am going to sleep around 9 and I never do. So, I really am, because sitting, being bored, for 8 hours, really wore me out today! Haha! And, tomorrow is my FAVORITE day! :) And I get to get back to my kiddos, who I missed today, who were apparently wonderful. What more could a teacher ask for?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .