Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goals? How have I done?

Okay, only a week in... let's check on those goals:

Niks' 10 goals to meet in 2010

1. Be healthier... in mind, body and spirit
  • I have done a lot of self analyzing this week - check
  • I drank a lot less soda (though I only do drink diet soda... but still) - check
  • I took my vitamins and all those good for you oils - check
  • Next week, THE GYM! Here I come, watch out!
2. Be more organized at school
  • Check, Check, Check! I so rocked this this week.
3. Make wise financial decisions
  • I didn't spend much money this week... actually I even returned some stuff I realized I didn't need.
  • This week I get organized on this front (I am going to keep this goal private, but I am moving forward and that is a good thing)
4. Get into a routine of going to the gym regularly
  • See #1
5. Buy a car (thanks for the wheels in the meantime mom!)
  • This one will be sitting idle for a little while...
6. Keep the house fairly clean all the time
  • Not bad, but could be better...
7. Goodbye fast food (I am an awesome cook... should be utilizing my mad skill)
  • I was kind of hit or miss on this one this week...
  • Next week I will not allow myself any day except for the day I have meetings across town all day
8. Go on some dates (I'm finally getting right enough with me to be ready to)
  • No progress here... it's only been a week...
9. Take Kiwi on more walks, field trips, dog park excursions etc.
  • Bad dog mom!
  • Next week, dog park at least twice, walks at least twice...

10. Write in a journal everyday (hey, that's how I got here...)

  • Scroll down... :) I succeeded this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .