Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Verbs and Bad Words...

My kids are funny... this morning I had two laugh worthy moments... well to myself at least.

First: "Okay kiddos I am going to read you this book that one of you brought in about Verbs. We just talked about those last week, what is a verb?"
Student: "OH! It's one of those things you put in the closet and a whole bunch more come out!"

WHAT?! Sooo confused...

Later: "Miss Gregory! He said the 'B' word?" (Mind you... when they tattle for "bad words" I normally get, she said the s word... to which I find out was shut up or stupid)...

Me: "Okay sweetie... what is the 'b' word?"
"I can't say it..."
"You have my permission... tell me"
She spells... "b - i - c - h"
Haha... I am going to say it like that from now on... no more T!
Hilarious... I love teaching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .