Monday, January 11, 2010

Photivation! (Haha... get it?)

Alright I stuck to my commitment... I made it to the gym today! Yay! It did for me exactly what I knew it would... it motivated me. I made myself go in and weigh first... and I was pleasantly surprised. That is good... less to lose. Let me now really share my plan... to lose weight... duh! And get in shape. Here are my motivating photos...
Two from when I was in the best shape... and one from when I was in the worst... The second one is big time motivation to not allow myself ever to get there again... so... off to the last one for goal numero uno. After that I will set new goals. I think I can get there by the end of May if I work hard!
Okay... enough of my gym and motivation talk. Off to Bachelor Monday! I am so excited!



1 comments:

Desi Gregory said...

Go Niks, you can do it! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .