Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Puppy Love

Getting back into the swing of things is hard enough on a Monday... but a Tuesday? After a three day weekend? Too tough! Couldn't find the motivation for the gym tonight... :( But, I did eat healthy all day. Yay me. And, I took Kiwi to the dog park... for almost 2 hours... she and her favorite Great Dane, Rocky, played and played. His owner and I are pretty sure they are in love. Haha... true puppy love. I have a picture of them on my phone... which is in the other room... I will post it later. Needless to say, she came home and zonked for the rest of the night. Now... if I could just get in a good few days at the gym I would be hooked again... maybe if I go tomorrow it will jump start me and I have nothing pending on my calendar to side track me from the next few. Okay... I am off to bed. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .