Sunday, January 17, 2010

Painting, Drinking, A Field Trip and Food...

:::Gasp:::

I broke my own resolution... did you all (whoever you are) miss me and my oh so random blogging yesterday? I know you did. Fear not... wipe your tears... I am back!

So... yesterday I helped a friend paint her bedroom. A fresh start after a break-up. I love her strategy... out with bad energy... in with the new!

Last night I went to her house again and she, a few friends of ours and myself pretended we were 21 again. Well, needless to say, a round of Kings Cup, I don't know how many hours of "Never Have I Ever...", some shots (I stay very clear of those normally now due to the headache they cause... we do learn with age... it's a miracle), and lots of beer, drank far too fast due to drinking games, I came home at 7 this morning with my head pounding. So... I spent the all morning and part of my afternoon curled up on the couch, head screaming, and watched ALL of the TV I had DVRd this week... and that was A LOT! Sometime around 3 I drug myself off the couch for a shower... Moral of the story is... while the nostalgia of drinking games is super fun, I am in fact no longer 21 and the results are different and far more painful... will I ever learn that I am getting older and can't roll like I used to?

So... after I pulled myself off the couch today I got ready and headed down to the Air Force Base with one of my roomies (they are both in the AF). We went to go grocery shopping because food's cheaper there. So... first he drove me around base and showed me a bunch of places. That was cool because I have never been on any base before. Then we went shopping. I had so much fun for one simple reason... it was like shopping with really good sales going on, but even better! Awesomeness. Now we have food, it didn't break the bank... and cooking can commence again. Actually... as I am writing this, the cooking has commenced. I can hardly believe it my own self... because I am not the one cooking. Roommate is making dinner... it was actually difficult for me to step away and keep my two cents out of it... so, that is why I am here blogging...

Tomorrow... NO WORK! Yay! I love that. Which means a four day week. Fabulous. I am going to work out tomorrow. I am going to clean my room tomorrow. I am going to fold all of my laundry that is residing in the laundry room right now tomorrow (today I dubbed said room - my second closet... haha). I am going to work in my classroom for 1, and only 1 short hour tomorrow. I am going to PetsMart tomorrow. Now that I have said I am going to do all of those things tomorrow... I in fact need to do them. :) Goodbye blogging world, I am going to go see how previously mentioned dinner is coming along...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .