Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jumping on the bandwagon...

So... it seems people around me are starting blogs right and left lately. With that, I had thought about it recently... so I am jumping on the bandwagon.

I love to write, one of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to write in a journal daily. I was already three days into this resolution on paper, but that's cool. Why not put my thoughts and ramblings out there for the world to see! :)

So what does an unmarried, childless 26 year old write about you ask... I don't know, life's snippets I suppose. I may write about my thoughts in general, it could be a story about something that happened in my teaching day (those are always the best), it could be about a great recipe I whipped up, it could be the adventures of raising a golden retriever puppy (which is an adventure, not always a fun one), or a photo that I feel the need to share. If you find yourself reading and enjoying my ramblings, then enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .