Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cat Crack, Anxiety and First Dates

Oh Hello Blog World! It has been a long long time! I am blogging today to try to clear my mind! My head is going a million miles a minute and I seriously feel like I am going to have an anxiety attack. So, I figured... what would cure that? Type it out, and have a glass of wine. We'll see how my plan works. Before I go any further I have to share a fun picture first... Every night when I crawl in bed, Gremlin decides it's crazy time... she grabs on to her catnip cane and gets all crazy... it is hilarious!

Okay... so in other news. I had an amazingly fun and crazy weekend last weekend. But, due to that fact, I didn't get much done as far as work (house, personal, school)... so I started the week way behind the gun. I think that is the root of my problems! My table at work is a mess, I have to be out all day tomorrow for a meeting, I have photos I am still editing that need to get distributed, I am going to Texas in a little over a week and have a lot to do before then... I am just a lil' stressed!

Oh so hey. In even other news... I have a friend who ... can I say forced...? ya, forced me into joining an online dating site with them. I have done this before and I always have looked at it as kind of a joke. Well, tomorrow I am actually going on a date. Yikes! I have been talking to this guy for like the last two weeks and he seems pretty cool. He even put up with my friends and I drunk dialing him at 3am this weekend and giving him the third degree... haha! Guess we will see how tomorrow goes. It's been a long time since I have been on a date and actually taken it seriously. But, I always do hate first dates... they can be SO awkward! Cross your fingers for me that it isn't.

Okay... I think that is all I have in me for tonight... I do feel a little better. Yay for a successful de-stressing plan. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Niks' Little Life 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .